Wednesday, November 15, 2006



The chocolate cake is a chocolate pound cake with chocolate icing. I did the decorating in cream cheese and surprisingly enough it came out ok. I like the idea of decorating with a soft icing, but one has to be careful because the icing is sensitive to everything. The second cake is one that I did for Christmas 2 years ago. The cake itself if a pound cake with royal icing decorations. The decorations are edible and taste like candy. Again, this cake did not last long at our house during the holidays. I am especially proud of the holiday cake because of the colors. The icing was made out of cream cheese as well and from the reviews of the crowd it was definitely a pleaser.

2 Comments:

Blogger Christy said...

....they look yummy....and I especially appreciate the fact that the cake matches the dishes....you know me-detail oriented-Iappreciate an element like that.....I'd appreciate it even more as I was letting the pieces fall into my belly :O)

7:07 PM  
Blogger Christy said...

It's time for an update!!!

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home